- She is loyal and confident, so she's not worried about getting herself stomped. i.e., she'll stick up for you.
- She can dance. Really well. With feeling. LOL!
- She is wonderful with children, particularly mine.
- She is intelligent.
- She makes me laugh non-stop every single time we ever hang out.
- She is marrying someone that is very similar to my own husband and makes a true effort to be friends with my husband.
- She knows when she looses an earring that no one else can find, I will go hunt it down.
- She has very good aim when throwing peanut m&m's at people in swimming pools.
- She is a very talented, yet humble, artist. Her paintings are divine.
- Her mother makes the very best homemade biscuits ever.
- I jumped off the roof of her garage in high school, busted my tail and it hurt. Mr. Charlie saw the whole thing. He didn't have time to stop me.
- Mrs. Judy never told us when she caught us with that Zima in the garage fridge.
- She drove a blue Corsica in high school. SWEET.
- People flock to her.
- She supports her friends.
- She is a great person to counsel the young people that she helps.
- She spends a lot of her time doing things for others.
- She's got a brown-chicken-cow-now boat for taking to the lake this summer.
- She is dependable. And independent. She's I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T. Do you know what that means?
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Speaking of the little sneakster, she rooked me into buying her two new DVD's at the store last night. She is now the proud owner of both Barbie: Rapunzel and Barbie: The Princess and the Pauper. Good thing I got a new TV for my bedroom for Christmas. Otherwise, they would't be able to steal my TV for their room to lounge in bed, eating snacks, slipping out accidental toots and watching Barbie. Miles always says, " excuse me~ I tooted!!" Lola, well, not so much but she's trying.
Here are the meme rules:
- 1. Write your own six word memoir.
- 2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
- 3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
- 4. Tag five more blogs with links
- 5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Here is mine: My life equals hugs and comfort.
Now the hard part: Tag you are it!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Then, today, the Easter Bunny came to Milesy's MDO program. They had an egg hunt followed by a surprise appearance by the big bunny! I asked Miles about it later...
Miles: Momma, da Easta Bunny came to my class today!!!!
Me: Wow, Milesy! That is awesome! I have never to seen the Easter bunny in person!! What did he look like.
Miles: Ahhhhm. He was wearing a bunny suit. And her face was painted like a bunny and she had on bunny shoes! (She switched genders for the Easter Bunny after she thought about ti for a second.)
Later she told Aunt Dinky that the Easter bunny "was wearin' a bunny costume!!"