- She is loyal and confident, so she's not worried about getting herself stomped. i.e., she'll stick up for you.
- She can dance. Really well. With feeling. LOL!
- She is wonderful with children, particularly mine.
- She is intelligent.
- She makes me laugh non-stop every single time we ever hang out.
- She is marrying someone that is very similar to my own husband and makes a true effort to be friends with my husband.
- She knows when she looses an earring that no one else can find, I will go hunt it down.
- She has very good aim when throwing peanut m&m's at people in swimming pools.
- She is a very talented, yet humble, artist. Her paintings are divine.
- Her mother makes the very best homemade biscuits ever.
- I jumped off the roof of her garage in high school, busted my tail and it hurt. Mr. Charlie saw the whole thing. He didn't have time to stop me.
- Mrs. Judy never told us when she caught us with that Zima in the garage fridge.
- She drove a blue Corsica in high school. SWEET.
- People flock to her.
- She supports her friends.
- She is a great person to counsel the young people that she helps.
- She spends a lot of her time doing things for others.
- She's got a brown-chicken-cow-now boat for taking to the lake this summer.
- She is dependable. And independent. She's I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T. Do you know what that means?
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Just a little over five months.
Wow! In just a little over five months, one of my favorite women on earth gets married. I am so happy for her. She has found her match in Neil. The wedding will be at the beginning of September and we can't wait AND the bachelorette party will be a weekend on the Tennessee River at Cassie's parents' cabin. I wanted to make a list of memories about Mandy. Actually, in just over five months, you can make that Mrs. Mandy Vogeler nee Caffey.