Thursday, March 6, 2008

This can't be for real, can it?

Last week I had a bad cold. Then on Wednesday of last week, I started having severe back pain on the left side. I thought I had pulled a muscle carrying Miles upstairs. Apparently, there is a good chance that i did not, in fact, do that. it now appears that I have kidney stones. Nice! I have a cat scan tomorrow to find out for sure. The pain has gotten worse and worse, to the point that I now can't sit still for long bc my back starts howling in pain. The doctor said my area of pain is a little high for a kidney stone but based on my description of the problem and some tests, I probably have kidney stones. Pray I don't have to have surgery! As you may know, I actually like having surgery. I know. I know. I am a freak of nature. However, I don't want to have surgery right now. He said if it gets to where I am still in pain after taking two (2!) vicodons, go to ER. Nice.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Hope you get better soon & that you dont have to have surgery.