Monday, June 23, 2008

Emma tagged me!!!

Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are the 6 things about ME:
1. I have contacts but I LOVE glasses!!
2. I prefer a station wagon over a smaller, sportier car.
3. I'm a natural golden-ish blonde who dyes her hair almost black. My eyebrows and eyelashes are barely visible before I dye them, too.
4. I am an artist, though it took me about three years of being an official artist to feel comfortable enough to call myself one in front of people.
5. I am super creative but just can't get into scrapbooking bc I don't like drawn out projects!
6. I am super cheap! Yeah, all those clothes you like that I wear? Yeah, they were prolly clearanced out!!


Tagged: Stephanie, Shea, Casey, Emily, Angel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this...I enjoyed reading your 6 things!