Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm gonna make a statement and leave it at that.

My kids will grow up to love me more than sunshine. I am a disciplinarian when necessary and a best friend when possible. I am a momma most of all. I watch out for them and protect them and love them with all my heart. I teach them well and it shows in their accelerated intelligence and artistic abilities. They are hilarious characters that are well liked and outgoing. They are courteous and considerate most of the time, which is great for their age. We choose healthy snacks most of the time but also know that a little bit of pizza or a happy meal once a month is worth the fun. Anyhoo, my point is just that I am so thankful that I am not a full blown lunatic raising children that will grow up to literally hate me when they reflect back on their childhoods. Not everything has to be a harsh reality at 3 and 5. The end.

1 comment:

Shea Brock said...

your girls already love you more than sunshine