Thursday, June 4, 2009

callin' Old Navy out

Can I just take a minute to call out the buyers for Old Navy? I went into our local store tonight. It is a nice large location that should have plenty of merch. No! It did not. They had a grand total (I counted) of 16 dresses of various styles in stock. On top of that throughout the entire women's' department, they hardly had anything in sizes beyond small and medium. Now let me tell you, this hot momma is not a small or a medium. So you know what Old Navy? You can just kiss my grits.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Angel and I were there today and we feel your pain. The store was half empty!

Scott Family said...

I like WalMart better than Old Navy these days. The l.e.i. jeans at WalMart are awesome!!

Lindsay said...

I was just in there too and thought the same darn thing! Maybe they're in the process of getting new merch...at least that's what I tell myself

jenkensing said...

heheheh - Yeah. I went last week and had luck - but then we went back last night and there was NOTHING. It is crazy.