Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fiddlers Jamboree

I am gonna have some details later about this weekend's Fiddlers Jamboree, but I don't have time to write at this moment. Just to get you interested, though, here are a few things you can expect to read about/possibly see a picture of:
  • The very pregnant lady, smoking on a ciggy while browsing my jewelry.
  • The comb-over that was really a comb-forward since it started an inch about his back/bottom hair line.
  • The 50+ year old lady wearing a black bikini top and white pants. Just wait. Do you think she had the figure for it or not?
  • The guy who kept peeing in his pants.
  • The pill-loopy lady who kept asking if I made my own stones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooooo..the suspense is killing me

Casey said...

Sounds like quite the experience.