Monday, September 3, 2007

Lady pills

Not to get all TMI here, but at the doctor's office last week, my doctor gave me some samples of some estrogen supplements. I have an IUD and apparentely this was kind of throwing me off hormonally and she suggested a tiny dose of estrogen. I can't believe how different I feel. I feel so much better physically. I am less fatigued and I don't feel as tempered. It is wonderful. I highly suggest it if you think you need it. Really. I just feel more leveled off and normal.

An IUD does not provide you with the daily hormones of taking a pill, so I was apparently lacking a little bit. And no, I am not saying I was growing facial hair or anything else gross. I just didn't feel good most of the time.

2 comments:

Casey said...

lol... come on and admit it... you are going to become the bearded lady.

Stephanie Smith said...

you were straight up turning into a FREAK! I saw you buying those Shick Quattros last night at wal-mart for your grizzly adams-ass beard!