Thursday, September 27, 2007

Exhaustion has set in...am I a celebrity or something??

For the love of God, I can't seem to get enough rest or sleep now that we're back from vacation. Seriously. I just want to sleep for like 15 hours straight like I could in college. My kids are sleeping like logs every time I put them in bed, too. Suh-WEET!

This weekend I'll be getting together with a couple of old friends to meet their babies. I am looking forward to that. Otherwise, I am looking forward to the slowness that a weekend is SUPPOSED to provide. I say supposed to provide because weekends often fly by around here. i think part of my exhaustion comes from the fact that for three straight weekends before our trip, I had shows. This means getting up super early and lugging a bunch of tables, mannequins, display, etc., around, standing all day selling stuff, packing it all back up and then unloading it at home. At the end of the day, you honestly feel like you have not rested in days.

OK, well, it is off to bed for me! Sweet dreams, little blog readers.

No comments: