Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No sleep 'til Brooklyn

Last night I went to bed and tossed and turned. After a hour half (12:35 AM), I got up and went downstairs to work on jewelry. I had been lying in bed with images flashing in my head of things I wanted to make. I ended up in bed at 3:00 AM. God, it just makes me want to yawn typing that. Needless to say, both of the children were up and wild at 7:30 AM. UGH. I needed a nap by 9:30. LUckily for me, so did they, thus I got a small nap before the grocery store. YAY!

Ao anyway, if you are interested, here are a few things I made until 3:00 AM last night.




Oh, and did I mention that I did this to myself on a Tuesday night...which is followed by my husband working late on Wednesdays...meaning kids all by myself til sometimes as late as 8PM. YAY!

No comments: