I have been a terrible blogger since the fall. I just don't have as much time to blog! I am going to get back into writing on my blog very soon!
Recent developments worth blogging about, though I haven't done it yet:
- Miles can read books all by herself!
- Lola is very into her jeans and refuses to wear much else.
- Miles got a big girl bike for Christmas and I need to post pics.
- Coen totally 5-year-old kissed Miles last night at Mellow Mushroom and she blushed and then said she wanted to kiss him again and again and again. Ahhhhhhhhhh!
- We got a real snow today! It took us an hour and a half to get home from Shea's! That's about 8 times the normal amount of time.
- Miles has gotten a 5/5 on her last three AR test! Woot woot!
- My jewelry will be featured in the February/March issue of Murfreesboro Magazine and on their site!
- I am going to ODI (Organizational Development Institute) for Junior League in March and I can't wait!
Christmas Eve 2009
Christmas on the Square 2009