Thursday, October 8, 2009

Disney on Ice -OR- how we kicked off celebrating six years of Miles

I realized tonight that I never blogged about Disney on Ice. This was our second year seeing the show at The Sommet Center. Since Daddy works downtown, we met him at work and set out on our evening of fun.

For starters, we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory again this year.


Later, we walked down 2nd Avenue and Broadway to the venue and found our seats.


The girls brought their hats from last year to avoid the temptation to buy new souvenirs, and I'm glad we did that because I didn't see much that caught my eye. Workers came around selling $15 snow cones, but I assured my kids that I'd buy them the cup for $8 at the Disney Store and they dropped it.

The show was wonderful, full of their favorite characters, lights and some faux fireworks, too.


Lola has grown up so much since last year, so she was into it far more. Miles was more into sitting back and admiring the production. Lots of smiles from our group, nonetheless.

No comments: