Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy days behind us...

Wow. This weekend has been phenomenal, eventful and exhausting, all at the same time.
Thursday started the madness when I took the girls to the zoo by myself. We met the Hokanson's there! It was too much fun.

Miles had a blast on the zebra!

Later, we spent Friday night at the MOPS and Pops dinner. Delicious food and good friends...

Saturday, the girls went to spend the night with Memaw. Phillip and I went out for a while. On Sunday, we went to Cannon County to see our friends, Mandy and Neil. We waded in the creek and Mrs. Mandy made homemade pizza. Monday has been beautiful. Miles and I ran a bunch of errands while Lola stayed at home with Daddy. (He took today off.) Later we did art on the patio, as Miles painted on a flat rock from the creek yesterday. It was a memorable weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...Miles looks so beautiful in that picture. Could you by chance send me that picture of me on the merry go round with the boys? Thanks for going..it was a crazy day..but we'll definitley have to go at a calmer time. LOL

Leisa Hammett said...

Hello, Dusty. It's Leisa from MomsLikeMe.com. I'm enjoying reading your blog and will come back again soon. I want to comment on the Red Dye post but need to reread, etc. I've been a local arts reporter the last couple of years. Hope to find out more about your art here.