- Allyson, my oldest sister!
- Betty, my mother!
- Candles that genuinely smell like they are supposed to and Coca-Cola!
- Daughters, since I'm the youngest of four girls and Dean for my daddy!
- Erin, my sister also known as Dinky!
- Felder, my maiden name, and Fuji for the fried rice!
- Gin, my next to oldest sister, Ginger!
- HP, for without them, I wouldn't have my laptop back!
- Ice cream! Specifically Dairy Queen ice cream!
- Jake and Josh, my nephews both celebrating birthdays this month!
- Kneaded dough...since I LURV bread!
- Lola, laughs and Louisiana!
- Opryland memories!
- Phillip! (My hubby)
- Queer friends who make me laugh and bring back memories!
- Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac, for the memories it brings me!
- SatCo for the queso and chips!
- Tongues, for without a tongue we could not speak (eloquently).
- Uterus, for without one I wouldn't have my Lo-Lo or my Milesy!
- Vogelers, for without them, my life would be almost void!
- Weight Watchers, for helping me lose 24 lbs without effort after Miles was born! (*Note to self, get back on W.W.)
- X-rays, for detecting my broken bones in '88 and '96.
- Yoga for the skinny people that actually do it.
- Zeigler's, for without them, I wouldn't have Aunt Mimi!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thankful, A to Z
Things I am thankful for: