Thursday, August 14, 2008

My birthday, incase you're interested...

My birthday was just too fabulous!

I had an early birthday dinner date with my husband, Phil, at Fuji, thanks to the childcare provided by Mandy Caffey. I had dinner at my parents' house with Mandy and Neil joining us. I got: a new top-of-the-line wireless mouse for my laptop; a neat little french fry cutter; a really cool bug wind chime that reminds me of Chester Copperbottom from one of the kids' favorite movies, Robots, because the bug's feet are little brass upside down cup thingies that look like something about him; a cherry candle since cherry is Milesy's favorite flavor besides blueberry anything; a nice silicone tray for making juice popsicles; some new furniture for organizing/de-cluttering my foyer; money that I used towards an awesome GPS unit.

I am super spoiled right now. It was a good day. (To quote Ice Cube...)

2 comments:

Casey said...

Wow, that sounds like a fabulous birthday. I'm always amazed at all the birthday gifts you all give/get each other. How exciting!!

If you're anything like me, the GPS voice will scare the bejesus out of you sometimes when it comes on unexpectedly!

Anonymous said...

'Cept I din't drop yo ass off an den chirp out!