Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So, a big round of golf claps, please...

Casey and Hal have almost settled into their new house in Sylvan Park (as oppossed to their old house in Sylvan Park)!!!! I can't wait to see it.

We are so happy for them. They debated a long time before buying something new. They talked about a loft downtown, since they are quite the social pair, but always loved Sylvan Park.

Casey has been one of my closest friends since the spring of 1996 when we randomly met at a party at the MTSU SAE house, and Hal fit right in around '98. They are one of the few couples that Phillip and I actually get a chance to hang out with occassionally. We always have such a good time, though sometimes I do feel a little bad for Hal and Phil, as Casey and I tend to branch off and get into trouble!! LOL! But alas, Hal and Phillip are good friends, too, so I think they always enjoy themselves.

Cheers to one of my favorite couples on this house.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Awww!! Thanks for the shout out. The new (well, built in 1920) home is fabulous!

We've been crazy busy since closing on Friday but we've almost cleared out our old space entirely.

I promise I'll get around to posting pics of the new place on my blog as soon as possible (thanks, Shirley) :)