Saturday, January 12, 2008

Since I am still awake...

I'll post a few pictures here...

First, Milesy with Mawmaw, who would want me to clarify that she did not want her picture taken lounging around with the grandkids on a sunny day without having a chance to go hot roll her hair...
Than Lola with her Pop Pop, who had been out in the woods, oblivious to their repeated screams of his name due to his suppossedly non-existent hearing problem...
Then, here is Leigh Ann, ready to ring in the new year and looking quite happy to see 2008. She wasn't drinking straight out of the champagne bottle, by the way.
Then we have one of my favorites, Lola on the back porch carrying around a makeshift chicken feed scoop. Like Pop Pop, like Lo-Lo...that baby wants to do everything Pop Pop does.



Another that I really like is this one from Christmas Eve...when they opened their gowns and Mickey/Minnie dolls in honor of our wonderful week at Disney in September.




OK, and I swear, just this one more...here is Lola as repeatedly snapped, peaking back over the front of the double stroller, by Miles with her very first, very own digital camera at WDW in September!

No comments: