Monday, September 3, 2007

PSS

September already? REALLY? Where did the summer go? I am not complaining, as I hate the heat so much I can't even put it into words. Well...I could...but you get my point. I love fall and spring. Those are my favorites times of year. I also love the holidays but my favorite seasons are the mild ones. Anyway, it will be Christmas before I know it. It will also be a year since we moved. That is just nonsense. I still have boxes that need to be unpacked. [Sigh.] That's what happens when you move with two babies. You don't have time to unpack.

I am just really looking forward to fall nights on the patio, wagon trips to Food Lion and long sleeves/layers. (Layering clothes and long sleeves that are too long are my two favorite looks. I don't know why I like the sleeves too long.)

No comments: