Tuesday, August 7, 2007

How old is too old????

OK, so there is this lady in town, and I guarantee, if you ask anyone between, OHHHHH, 27 and 34, they will know who she is. The only problem with that, is the ldy is at least 50.

Probably a good 55.

Anyhoo, this lady is known bc she always has a sportscar and nails done to the max and blonde hair and miniskirts, etc. She is super nice, however, I am not sure she should wear miniskirts anymore. Just a thought.

The reason everyone knows her is bc she cruises around in her sportscar like the chic in the thunderbird in American Graffitti. She is just who she is, and she is very recognizable.

So the question is, how old is too old? I mean, I know I dress younger sometimes, but for the love of God, I am only *almost* 31!

1 comment:

Casey said...

What are you going to do for your birthday?