Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So I guess a little history is a good start.

31 years old this summer, I spent my first 30 years becoming who I am . Who am I?

I am a stay-at-home mom and jewelry artist. I am a college grad who was much more interested in Chi Omega than class and spent far too many night shutting down the old Murfreesboro haunt, Main Street, literally. I worked there for two and a half years.

I married a guy I met in my last college apartment complex. His friend, Shad, lived across the hall, and eventually, he saw the light. I don't know how, but someone somewhere started the notion that we were scandalously involved far before we ever were. Much to said individual's disappointment, Phillip and I had our first date on August 27, 1999, and have been inseperable since. We have been married since October 6, 2001.

I have two little girls who are my existence. Miles is almost four and is clearly destined to give me hell in later years. Lola is a hammy little thing at 13 months. She is as sweet as they come and learns all of her big sister's tricks almost instantly.

I am quirky. You will eventually learn that firsthand, I am sure.

No comments: